Battle Between Worlds Battle Between Worlds

Im sorry but there is just too much wrong with this one
i mean E for Effort and all but the words passed way too fast
the animation were not really that fluid and that shouldnt be all too hard to do considering you have all the finished sprites to animate with.
Secondly The music looped over eachother which made it unbearable to listen too.
And thirdly the animation you did draw yourself was not putten that much effort into :/
im sorry i don't mean to be too harsh and i don't hope you see me coming off ass aggresive because im not trying to :) but it was just not very good :/
with a little practise and some tests in flash then maybe you can come up with something a little more fluid and interesting :) cheers!

Clean Sox Clean Sox

Thsi belongs in the audio portal my friend im sorry but this is hardly an animation it's just some lyrics scrolling so delete it while you can and re-upload the song in the audio portal instead :)

Sonic vs Shadow Sonic vs Shadow

Honestly... it wasn't bad animated at all considering this is your very first sprite film.
However Sprite fights are greatly overused and just really not my thing actually.
Don't take this the wrong way im sure alot of effort was put into this but i would love to see some more from you non-sprite related :)

Thebest14 responds:

Thanks ill try to see if I can

Poontah! Poontah!

Awesome :D

lol amazingly similar animation style to ren and stimpy

also my mom told me a similiar joke like this way back kinda of a messed up mother i have i guess xD

Newgrounds Birthdays Newgrounds Birthdays

convenient

i believe it will be much easier too keep track on who's birthday it is about time someone made this ;)

XenonMonkey responds:

Thanks!

24 in 24 24 in 24

AWESOME

this came out extremely well you work fantastic together and this project just proves you are amazing in animation and music skills...

i watched you in a good while on stickam and you work really good almost no breaks :O

School - Day One School - Day One

Good :D

i really loved the backgrounds so colorfull :o

In The Dark Trailer In The Dark Trailer

AWESOME!!

cant wait till first episode this looks so awesome.

Comick responds:

Thanks man! :)

GRIM art collab GRIM art collab

wow :D

im really glad that i got to be in this marvelous and "grim" collab great job everyone i love how it turned out :D

acedareaper responds:

were happy how it turned out too.

nice to have your submission in thanks for the review.

Now or Never Now or Never

fantastic anime styled

now i am the type that loves anime but i am sure this is gonna hit the front page
youre talent is amazing and you sure are gonna make more great flashes int the future i lovd this music video probably the best around here in my opinion ^^